One Park Drive Property Investment Event, London’s first residential tower by Herzog & de Meuron
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn about One Park Drive, London’s first residential tower by Herzog & de Meuron
East Meets West Club is pleased to announce that the One Park Drive property investment event will be taking place on Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
This exclusive event will be an opportunity for you to learn from Canary Wharf Group about the property investment market in London and why smart investors are choosing One Park Drive.
One Park Drive will be both a symbol and the heart of Canary Wharf’s New District, an extension of a dynamic global community and the start of a new vibrant neighbourhood.
One Tower, three typologies
- One Park Drive is a single harmonious building made up of three typologies, each with its own distinct characteristics.
- The lower floors contain the Loft apartments – some of One Park Drive’s largest apartments. With high ceilings and wrap-around terraces, they are designed to make the most of the connection to both the green spaces and the waterfront.
- The Cluster forms the heart of the building. It is the typology that contains the greatest variety of apartments. The lower levels are connected with the parks and the water, the higher floors with the sky.
- The upper floors contain the Bay apartments. They have double-height terraces which are set back into the building. Their design is focused on maximising light and the views across London.
- The first residential building by Herzog & de Meuron in the UK
- Located on Canary Wharf’s 128 acre private Estate
- A full suite of residential amenities over two floors
- Outstanding location surrounded by parks and waterways
- Incredible level of specification
- Terraces to all apartments
- 24 hour security / concierge
Brian De’ath, Director of Residential Sales, Canary Wharf Group will present an update on One Park Drive and Canary Wharf’s new district, Wood Wharf
About Canary Wharf Group
No-one else in London has had such an influence on the City’s skyline as Canary Wharf Group. For them, achieving one of the greatest ever feats of civil engineering, turning the original 97 acres of derelict Docklands into one of the world’s most sought after locations, was just the start.
Over the last thirty years Canary Wharf Group has worked alongside many of the world’s leading architects, pioneered innovative and sustainable construction methods and has gained a reputation as world leaders in creating not just buildings but thriving places, where communities as well as businesses flourish.
Being one organisation that does everything, from creating the initial vision, through construction, to the day-to-day management, gives the Group a uniquely long-term perspective.
For the last three decades, Canary Wharf has been a thriving centre of business and culture that has shifted London’s centre of gravity east and set new standards for urban spaces. Now the most exciting evolution in the Estate’s history has begun, the creation of the new residential district.
It will be a neighbourhood of green spaces and waterside boardwalks. It will be both an oasis of calm and one of the most well-connected neighbourhoods in Europe. It will be just as easy to grab the essentials of daily life as it will be to take in live music or theatre. It will be a local neighbourhood with all the benefits of being part of a private Estate.
Join One Park Drive Property Investment Event
East Meets West Club will host the One Park Drive Property Investment Event in conjunction with Canary Wharf Group on January 23rd to bring together Chinese and UK entrepreneurs and investors to promote investment opportunity.
The event will focus on the hot topics of ONE PARK DRIVE property investment.
If you are interested in this property investment please join us.
2019.01.23 at Canary Wharf London
Join us for drinks and canapés at Thirty One Lounge Bar, Canary Wharf Group’s exclusive invitation-only restaurant and bar located on the 31st floor of One Canada Square.